Monday, August 10, 2020

I need your partnership:

Dear Friend,


I am contacting you in this way as a result of necessity and urgency of this transaction. I am a manager of a bank in London and a financial consultant to private investors in my bank.

This transaction relates to a large deposit of USD$$87.9 million from customers, who died without any next of kin or relatives. I assure you this transaction is 100% and will be done legally in accordance with the laws of your country. I shall share 50% of the total funds with you.If you are willing to co-operate with me,kindly furnish me with your personal telephone or cell phone and fax number, your address and company name.

As soon as I get your response, I'll give you details of this transaction.

Please get back to me through my private E-mail: mrfrankiefisher@ymail.com


Thanks as I expect to hear from you.

Kind regads,

Mr. Frankie Fisher

No comments: